Journaux du site au 22/08/2022 à 10:26Forum 2.7.1
S'enregistrer pour posterRechercherPréférences

Pas de Post-it

Forum CMSGalerie Forum
Sujet : AEG Geadem 1/2 W Nouveau De spiga  Le 13-11-2021 à 07:49 sta 

I bought such a radio in, let's say, restoration condition and I am currently working on it. It will take a lot of work, because the power transformer has been replaced (with non-original - new mounting holes), the filter choke has a break (and I do not know if it is original), a block of capacitors to do (added 2 capacitors, brutally mounted under the chassis, the others to do), the power supply voltage divider is partially defective (it consists of several wires wound on a pimp), one of the coils broken off the mounting ... I will not enumerate everything - I will manage, slowly, to bring it to order (I will disassemble, remove unnecessary holes, paint, repair, assemble and - we will see ;)
    However, I have a request - if someone has such a receiver - I need photos and dimensions of the power supply part (transformer and choke). I've already mentioned that someone replaced it, and I would like to rebuild it properly since I have to disassemble and paint. I searched the web, but there are only few pictures (and, unfortunately, not connected with the most interesting for me part of the receiver) - so maybe someone on the forum can help. However, I have a request - if someone has such a receiver - I need photos and dimensions of the power supply part (transformer and choke). I've already mentioned that someone replaced it, and I would like to rebuild it properly since I have to disassemble and paint. I was looking on the net, but there are only few pictures (especially of the most interesting part of the receiver) - so maybe someone from the forum can help.
    I'm attaching few pictures to illustrate the scope of work to be done ;)

Sujet : AEG Geadem 1/2 W Nouveau De bthiry  Le 13-11-2021 à 13:55 sta

Hello spiga,

Good luck with the restoration.
    The schematic can be downloaded from the site archives. (see link at page bottom)
    -archives
    -schemas tsf
    -marques étrangères
    -AEG

Benoît

Retour aux sujets 

Rubriques du site

Gamme 1

- Galerie TSF - Mesure ancienne - Littérature - Trucs et astuces - Marquage composants - Tubes Brochages - Achat Vente - Forum - Liens utilesCe site vous
a aidé ?

Gamme 2

- Je cherche - Offre - Tendances - Palais des Glaces - Upload -

Gamme 3

- Archives - Schémathèque - Glossaire technique - Glossaire patoisant - Journaux - Remerciements -