>Journaux du site au 22/08/2022 à 10:26Forum 2.6.9
S'enregistrer pour posterRechercherPréférences

Pas de Post-it

Forum standardGalerie Forum
Sujet : Cannot access the schematics Nouveau De IvanMan  Le 31-08-2019 à 11:27 sta 

Hello everybody. Very nice website. I cannot access the schematics also after the registration to the forum. Can someone help me, please. I need the Sound Studio 20 schematic. Many thanks, Ivan
    PS Sorry for english, my franch is very poor

Sujet : Cannot access the schematics Nouveau De omale 13  Le 31-08-2019 à 12:10 sta

bonjour
    allez faire un tour dans ARCHIVES gammes 3
    dans la schémathèques y a juste le contenu des archives
    bonne recherche

Sujet : Cannot access the schematics Nouveau De F6FLC  Le 31-08-2019 à 13:42 sta

Traduction :

go for a walk in ARCHIVES 3 ranges
    in the schematecas there is just the contents of the archives
    good research

Sujet : Cannot access the schematics Nouveau De IvanMan  Le 31-08-2019 à 16:53 sta

Thank you very much omale13 and F6FLC. I found it!
    I've a Sound Studio 20 to repair and, in the mean time, I can update and add useful information to the schematic (e.g. the tube pinout or some values not so clear in the current version) and then upload the new one.
    Is the upload a simple procedure?
    Have a nice weekend.
    Ivan

Sujet : Cannot access the schematics Nouveau De omale 13  Le 31-08-2019 à 17:24 sta

re
    oui très simple allez a Upload ou télécharger en gammes2
    max 200 Mo

Sujet : Cannot access the schematics Nouveau De georgesgiralt  Le 31-08-2019 à 19:44 sta

Translation :
    Yes very simple go to upload ou ''télécharger'' en ''gamme 2'' size is limited to 200 MB.
    (the webmaster will have to move the schematic to the correct place after checking for viruses and/or copyright infringement ... )

Retour aux sujets 

Rubriques du site

Gamme 1

- Galerie TSF - Mesure ancienne - Littérature - Trucs et astuces - Marquage composants - Tubes Brochages - Achat Vente - Forum - Liens utilesCe site vous
a aidé ?

Gamme 2

- Je cherche - Offre - Tendances - Palais des Glaces - Upload -

Gamme 3

- Archives - Schémathèque - Glossaire technique - Glossaire patoisant - Journaux - Remerciements -